Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DrWhy
    Participant

Hi Rattus,

In gmedia add/import files, I can’t upload MP3 files into one album, and a single MP4 into another album. Neither upload gets past 1% according to the upload status (nor are the files uploading). I’ve left it running for a few hours, but there is no change to the page at all. It is like it hits an error, but it’s not clear what that might be. I uploaded some photos today without problem, but can’t upload even a single MP3.

Previously, I have successfully uploaded audio and video.

Let me know if I might be doing something wrong or if there’s a setting that I’ve accidentally pressed.

Thanks, and kind regards,
    Christopher.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Go to Add Files page -> click on Screen Options (in top right corner) -> try play with uploader settings there.
    If it will not help you, give me temporary access to your wordpress admin and I’ll look what I can do.

DrWhy
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

You forgot to post your website URL :)

DrWhy
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

The problem is that on your site enabled debug mode (maybe in some of plugins) and there is Notice almost on all pages and requests:
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$Crawler in /wp-content/plugins/wp-statistics/includes/classes/hits.class.php on line 91

I’ve blocked error messages while upload and now it works fine. But you should disable Debug mode or fix all errors, warnings and notice messages (or ask plugin’s developer to fix it).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum