Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Candida
    Participant

HI, I HAVE BOUGHT THE PREMIUM LICENCE FOR MY WEBSITE http://www.arslondon.com.
    however, i cannot download quite a few of the modules. please help.
    i have activated the license key

Rattus
    Keymaster

On Modules page -> scroll down to not installed modules and click Install Module button to install module. If nothing happens try right click on the button -> Save link as.. -> after module ZIP file downloaded install it by clicking Install Module ZIP button at the top panel OR you can manually, via FTP, upload unzipped folder to ‘/wp-content/grand-media/module/’ folder.

If you can’t see “not installed modules” section on Modules page, then go to Codeasily.com Gmedia Demo page of each module and download it by clicking on “download counter”.

Or you can provide me access to your WordPress Dashboard, so I can install all available modules for you.

Candida
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Gallery Bank plugin loads its own css and javascript on all admin pages. This is unacceptable for good plugin, because javascript and css can conflict with other plugins on admin pages.
    I’ve temporary disabled Gallery Bank plugin and install all available modules, then activate Gallery Bank again. But you’ll not be able to use Gmedia Gallery until Gallery Bank loads its scripts on Gmedia admin pages. Developers of GB should update their plugin or you should make choice.
    Note that js and css from Gmedia Gallery plugin loads only on Gmedia Gallery admin pages and never on other admin pages.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Modules’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum