Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    StompingGrounds
    Participant

Uploaded the .zip file with the wordpress plugin page and it said that it was invalid or missing.

HELP!

Thanks
    James

StompingGrounds
    Participant

Hello? Can I have some help please? Or a refund if this project is no longer supported…

Rattus
    Keymaster

What .zip file you installed?
    To install plugin go to Plugins page -> click Add New -> in the search field type ‘Gmedia’ and hit enter -> on the first place of search results you can see Gmedia plugin -> click “Install” button -> Activate.

To install modules go to Gmedia Modules page -> scroll down to see available modules and install them.
    License key should be saved on Gmedia Settings page.

StompingGrounds
    Participant

Ah. I was trying to install via the normal plugin install.

Thanks.

Rattus
    Keymaster

If you need install module ZIP go to Gmedia Modules page and at the top panel (on the right side) click “Install Module ZIP” button -> in the popup click browse and choose zip file with module -> click Install button.

To install module manually -> unzip it and upload via FTP to ‘/wp-content/grand-media/module/’ folder.

Jörg
    Participant

Hello, I use PhotoTravlr, moreover, use I GMedia Gallery and theme from Photocrati. As a Blog index Template I use Masonry. If no featured image is set: Pick First Image. Unfortunately, this does not function. If I use another Gallery from GMedia then it functions. Please, they help me!

Rattus
    Keymaster

@Jörg:
    Contact me via Contact page, so I’ll send you updated version of PhotoTravlr module and you tell me if it will work with your theme.
    When I tried to contact you with your registered email I receive “Mail Delivery Failed”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘PhotoTravlr Gmedia Module’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum