Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    romanapoliart
    Participant

Hello. I am using G media Gallery and I find this plugin excellent. There is just a little detail that I don’t arrive to adjust on the phantom module. I would like to be able to fix the caption text to be visible all the time and not only on the mouse over. I also would like to be able to put it under the picture. I am open to get premium for this module if it can satisfy my demand. Can it?
    Thank you very much for your response. Your’s Roma

Rattus
    Keymaster

It is possible to set description to be visible all time, but it requires code modification and making it under the picture will be much harder. Unfortunately, I’ve no time for customization, but I’ll add few options to Phantom in the future.

romanapoliart
    Participant

Thank you for your answer Rattus. I just see it!
    I have a other question concerning Phantom. Is it possible to remowe the transition (the fade out) between the photos when there are open in the lightbox. Thank you very much for your help. have a nice day. Roma

Rattus
    Keymaster

Even if you change few rows in module source files you’ll lost these changes after each plugin update.

reneechristine83
    Participant

I would like to move the caption information on single images placed in a post or page below the image as well. Was there a way added to do this with Phantom? My other option is just to place those on the page using WordPress only, so I’d like to know the answer. Thank you!

Rattus
    Keymaster

@reneechristine83: Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean. Maybe some screenshots?

reneechristine83
    Participant

Sure. When single images are placed on a page or post, the default seems to be for the caption to show up in a gray box set in the bottom left corner of the image. This black box becomes darker when moused over. I would like to have the caption information underneath the photo so it doesn’t cover any of the photo.

I’m assuming this is a feature of Phantom, but maybe I’m incorrect on that and it’s a feature of my theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum