Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    magicmarker3927
    Participant

Hello –

I am trying out your plugin and would like to change the labels “SL to slideshow, and ” FS” to full screen. I was able to change “Gallery” to “Galleries” on the other side of the container by editing the “flash-album-gallery/lib/swfobject.php” file. I cannot find the reference, however, for the “SL & “FS” labels. Your help would be appreciated.

Also, the site renders just fine in Google Chrome for mobile devices (Android phone), however, it doesn’t render properly in Firefox mobile. JQuery seems to be working fine and I have updated the theme recently. Any thoughts here would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Site url: markerscomputersite.info

Mark

magicmarker3927
    Participant

I would really appreciate a response as soon as possible. Thank you.
    Mark

Rattus
    Keymaster

Unfortunately there is no way to change buttons in Minima skin (use Optima). As fo Firefox mobile: I can’t test it, because I don’t have Android device right now, but I think that problem is in FireFox mobile browser and it will be fixed in future versions.

magicmarker3927
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, however it is disappointing to receive a reply almost a month after submitting and I must say, your response is also disappointing to read.

In my view, there is a way to change the buttons: if you were to use the Optima gallery.swf scripts that spell out “Slideshow” and “Fullscreen” and edit the minima scripts accordingly. I’ve looked at both. I don’t know what else the Optima skin has, but as I said in
    another thread, the term “SL” means nothing to most people, it certainly isn’t an abbreviation for “slideshow”. I’d be happy if you were to change the “SL” to “SS”. I de-compiled
    Minima’s gallery.swf and was able to change the label (com/scripts/image gallery), however, I don’t have the knowledge to re-compile it back to a working file. In my view, you should change and distribute a new gallery.swf file for the Minima skin.

You mention using the Optima skin. No problem and I would do this w/o hesitation, but I don’t need 4 skins like you currently require. I posted in another thread that I would
    be happy to buy 1 or even 2 skins.

Lastly, it is disappointing that you allow the license on only 1 site. This isn’t consistent with other slideshow/gallery authors and their plugins. I am doing a photo site for a photographer and can’t test a purchased skin on the test site. You do wonderful work; the gallery plugins are fabulous. If you would sell me the Optima skin only, I will be happy
    pay for this.

Oh, and the Firefox mobile browser issue has been solved.

Rattus
    Keymaster

I was busy doing new version of Gmedia Gallery. In other gallery plugins you’ll buy one skin with the same price as we offer for all our skins. Actually we sell not skins but license keys for premium skins. Minima skin is lite versions of Optima. In Optima skin you can show views / likes counters for image and show “Download” image button. Also you can change labels for buttons and play background music. So Optima has much more features than Minima.

magicmarker3927
    Participant

Then why are the prices more when more skins are included? I was wrong above: Optima requires a purchase of 10 skins not four. I don’t see how you say you aren’t selling
    skins: f one is purchasing the plugin with the prices you show, then why is the plugin more expensive with more skins?

If your license worked on more than one site, I would consider purchasing. Again, you do great work.

YOU DO NEED TO CHANGE THE SYNTAX FOR THE SLIDESHOW LINK MINIMA SKIN. IT NEEDS TO BE “SS” INSTEAD OF “SL”.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Optima also available in Gmedia Gallery plugin. License for Gmedia Modules costs less.

magicmarker3927
    Participant

YOU DO NEED TO CHANGE THE SYNTAX FOR THE SLIDESHOW LINK MINIMA SKIN. IT NEEDS TO BE “SS” INSTEAD OF “SL”.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum