Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    peacefullia
    Participant

Been trying to delete some pictures (and also change the order),
    but I could not find a way to do it. When I’m on Gallery, I can select pictures, but no option to delete them.
    Did I miss something?

Please help. Thanks.

Rattus
    Keymaster

In Gmedia Library select images you want to delete, then click Action button and choose Delete selected items.
    If you want just delete images from Album (which are in Gallery), but leave them in Library – > select images in Library -> click Action button choose Move to Album -> assign different Album or choose No Album for selected images.

To sort images in Album go to “Album, Tags..” page -> click Album title to edit it -> set Order option to User Defined -> Save -> sort images with order field or choose “Drag’n’Drop sort in Action menu -> Save Album.

email
    Participant

I would like to delete an entire gallery but I don’t see this option anywhere. What is the solution? Plz don’t make it complicated.

Rattus
    Keymaster

If you want delete only gallery (without pics) then go to Manage Galleries page -> select gallery(ies) by clicking on gallery image -> in Action menu choose delete gallery.
    If you need delete all images that are in some album then go to Gmedia Library -> choose Filter Albums -> choose Album(s) and click Filter -> select all images with global checkbox (repeat on all pages) -> In Action menu choose Delete selected items.
    Yes this is a bit complicated. I’ll add few more options to Action menu in future update to delete entire Galleries, Albums WITH images.

email
    Participant

thanks that worked!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum