Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant

Cool photo gallery! Works great on my website but I have an ipad 1 and it just shows up as a one dimensional grid.

Thanks,
    Tom

Rattus
    Keymaster

Unfortunatelly, Android and iOS not support flash and alternative grid gallery shows up instead.

Tom
    Participant

Is there a way to access that view from a computer?

Rattus
    Keymaster

There is no option to switch between flash gallery and alternative gallery, but if you just want to see how it looks on desktop browser without flash you can disable flash player in your browser and reload page with gallery.
    For Chrome Browser: open chrome://plugins/ and click disable Adobe Flash Player plugin.

rmhowden
    Participant

I am using minima as my gallery for my photography website. The gallery works well on the mac and pc although it would be good to have the option to show all the images as thumbnails like it does on the iPad and iPhone. On the flip side. I can see all the photo numbers on the pc and mac, but can not see any numbers when browsing through the slide show on the iPad or iPhone. This is an issue for me as clients can not see the photos numbers for photos they may want to purchase. Can this be added as an option in the settings. Your help would be much appreciated. I may have to think about another plugin if this can not be achieved. Thanks

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’ll look into this in next plugin update.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘GRAND Flagallery WordPress plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum