Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    erecsphotos
    Participant

I updated my optima module after our galleries not showing up. Now they show up but the area where the larger photo is supposed to show just displays: Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/content/98/11223698/html/wordpress/wp-content/grand-media/module/optima/init.php on line 55

Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/content/98/11223698/html/wordpress/wp-content/grand-media/module/optima/init.php on line 56

Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/content/98/11223698/html/wordpress/wp-content/grand-media/module/optima/init.php on line 55

Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/content/98/11223698/html/wordpress/wp-content/grand-media/module/optima/init.php on line 56

Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/content/98/11223698/html/wordpress/wp-content/grand-media/module/optima/init.php on line 55

etc.

It displays that way in preview and on the site. I tried changing modules and it still does it. What can i do to fix this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Go to Gmedia Library -> Select all media files -> click Action dropdown and choose “Update Metadata in Database”.
    Be sure you have latest version of plugin.

erecsphotos
    Participant

I updated all the metadata, am running the most updated version and still having the problem. Any ideas?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Can you give me temporary access to your WP admin, so I can try to solve your problem?

erecsphotos
    Participant

Sure, what’s your email? And what level of access do you need?

Rattus
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    erecsphotos
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Seems like you’ve manually delete some images from Gmedia Library via FTP. This is wrong, because you left records in database, so plugin think that files are there and give you errors.
    That was not easy but I’ve fixed Gmedia Library on your WordPress. Clear your browser cache before checking.

erecsphotos
    Participant

That’s very bizarre! I’ve never used FTP with that site ever! NO idea how files could’ve been removed from it that way. Oh well.
    It seems to be working well now! Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum