Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    derekflanigan
    Participant

I have installed the plugin without problem but when I want to add images (i have resized them) I get an error:
    DSC03791.jpg: File size error. undefined
    I see in the FAQ that I must look at options / php max upload… it is 2M but how do you change that? I dont normally have problems uploading large amounts to the site

Rattus
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    derekflanigan
    Participant

Rattus thanks for the reply, I have re-installed everything that the plugin broke and sadly I will not be using Nextgen gallery anymore, after a long time of trouble free use… it seems that along with new ownership of the plugin came a bag load of bugs and errors… like classic coke, they should have stuck with the original recipe.. now to find another gallery plugin… thanks again for taking time to reply

derekflanigan
    Participant

oops sorry Rattus wrong forum, I was dealing with nextgen as well… I should not be in such a hurry :) I will send image to your gmail thanks

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’ve uploaded sample of your image with success. Be sure you have latest version of plugin (3.19 at the moment). Also try resize images with some other tool (because it can corrupt image meta data, like iso and size)

lars
    Participant

I get the same error message.
    I have the latest version 3.20 installed and using the same way to prepare my images before it stopped working.
    The single browser uploader works but I have to upload lots of files and do it one by one is not really an option.
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Rattus
    Keymaster

I need FTP access to your server, so I can test plugin uploader and fix the problem in future version.

lars
    Participant

Hi Rattus,

sorry but that’s not possible. If you can send me some troubleshooting hints then I can have a look by myself and send you the information you would look for.

Rattus
    Keymaster

It can be conflict with some other plugin or with your theme. Try temporary disable other plugins, switch to default theme and check if it helps. If not then problem is in server configuration: folder permission or some setting in .htaccess file.
    If you know how to use Chrome devtools you can check what upload.php file returns on Network tab when you uploading file.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum