Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    julie
    Participant

Hi, i can’t seem to add other plugins without your plugin delivering the following error
    Couldn’t load the Main XML file.Error #1009

Can you assist

Julie

Rattus
    Keymaster

Which skin do you use?

julie
    Participant

i use the EWA Multi-Purpose Premium WordPress Theme

Rattus
    Keymaster

I mean Flagallery Skin, but not theme.

julie
    Participant

Hi, i purchased Canyon Gallery (WP GRAND FlAGallery Skin) (Main File(s)) from codecanyon

Rattus
    Keymaster

Ok. I need FTP access to your server, so I can try to solve your problem. Contact me via Contact Form.

cfhoagland
    Participant

Just bought it and also getting the Couldn’t load the Main XML file.Error #1009 error too!

HELP PLEASE

Rattus
    Keymaster

I need the link to the gallery page.

cfhoagland
    Participant

I am trying to use it on my home page – here is the link to the site allnjshopping.com

its towards the bottom in the main content. I can see it in the actually gallery page though, which is here

http://allnjshopping.com/flagallery/grand-gallery/#/2

Thanks for the QUICK response – I really like this plug-in it shows a lot of things I can do with my site.

cfhoagland
    Participant

Any help with this error 1009 – I tried all weekend to find an answer and still cannot get it to work — all I wanted was ONE thing to work from all it can do and it does not… See my main page towards the bottom — Loads but gives an error Couldn’t load the Main XML file.Error #1009

cfhoagland
    Participant

???? No support ???

Rattus
    Keymaster

As I see there is banner rotator on your main page which is failed to load for me. Try reinstall it from Skins page (banners tab).
    Also it could be some of your server settings that restrict access to load gallery swf and xml files.
    Banner rotator should contain at least 3 images to work properly.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘GRAND Flagallery WordPress plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum