Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Carlos Henrique
    Participant

Hi, GMedia Gallery stopped to work properly in my website, when I click into the picture, it didn´t open the facybox with description.

I tried to update the plugin and now I have the message:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_installing() in /home/storage/5/73/9e/arenadeartes/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/grand-media.php on line 699
    The website stop to work.
    To come back website on air, I access wordpress folders by FTP and erase all folders of gmedia-gallery plugin.

Wordpress version is 4.6.1 (I have many others plugins, and at this momment I don´t want to upgrade WordPress version because it can stop another plugins installed).

Could you verify this problem? Send to me an solucion.
    Thanks

Rattus
    Keymaster

Thanks for the report. I’ve used one function that appears in WP v4.4. Now I’ve replaced it and Gmedia should work fine on WP starting from v3.6.
    Gmedia v1.8.94 available in wordpress.org directory.

Carlos Henrique
    Participant

:) Thanks

jama251
    Participant

Rattus, I have just updated GMedia on my 2016 theme after seeing an update showing. Once updated all of my galleries (Phantom) which is 95% of the site have lost their connection to the albums. Checked the albums and they are all still fine. In the galleries there are no images showing but the album address is there. Tried building another album and then selecting it in a gallery but no go. Pretty tired now as 3 days of work has just disappeared. Any pointers here would be so gratefully received.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Perhaps there is a conflict with some other plugin. I need access to your WP Dashboard, so I can try to solve your problem.

SofieMarie
    Participant

I have updated the gmedia plug in 3 times the photo galleries/albums no longer display on the site. They are mapped to the site but the thumb images do not display. I have turned page builder on and off so the conflict is caused by your update.

I have attached a image of what I expect to see. Now I see blank with update.

Please advise

Yummysofie.com

jama251
    Participant

Thanks for the offer Rattus but I have managed to sort my own solution out here. The Phantom gallery just lost every connection to the albums. I have just spent two hours going through and switching the galleries to Photomania. That works ok and the other galleries appear to work so at my end it is just Phantom. As this looks like an issue with the plugin update, taking a lead from SofieMarie, I am happy for you to leave me and do your own thing. If it would help to have access to mt dashboard then say so and I will assist. To be honest this was a complete pain in the arse on a Saturday night but hey, shit happens. I am using GMedia for free, it has worked well for me and I am happy with it. The fact you came back and offered support, well that’s good to. Gives me the confidence to look at upgrading this plugin now. Thanks for the support. jack.

Rattus
    Keymaster

The only reason it is not displaying is JS error on the page. Post a link to the page with broken gallery (with Phantom). I’ll look tomorrow. Going to sleep right now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Installation’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum