Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    info9
    Participant

I’ve just noticed that my FLA Galleries are not showing – they try to load, but then show “[IOErrorEvent type=”ioError” bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text=”Error #2032″]” error message.

Also, when i press “FLA Gallery” button to insert a gallery into a Blog Post, it opens up a window with a 404 Error page.

HELP!!

Permalinks are not set to default…. any other ideas?

Thanks

info9
    Participant

I should say i have just updated all my plugins, but am fairly sure that this error was spotted beforehand, and i updated them all incase it was that that was causing a problem.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Check if you have .htaccess file in wp-content folder. This file can block direct access to plugin’s php files.
    Rename it or delete. Also try activate another skin.

info9
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Rattus,…. but……

There is no .htaccess file in the wp-content folder.

Tried the Twenty-Eleven and Twenty-Ten themes and both still had the same error message.

Any other ideas?

Thanks
    Neil

http://www.odysseyweddingdisco.co.uk

Rattus
    Keymaster

I mean try another Flagallery Skin, not WP Theme.
    Well, some of your server settings block loading php files from plugin folder, that’s why you see 404 page and gallery skin display error.
    If it is not .htaccess file, then try ask your hosting or your developer to solve this problem.

info9
    Participant

Hi Rattus,

I can’t change the FLA skin as when i click on “FLA Gallery” to insert a gallery i get the 404 error, i could do it manually, but am not sure of what to replace “photo_blog” with – please advise.

Thanks

Rattus
    Keymaster

You can remove ‘skin’ parameter from shortcode and activate skin “by default” on Skins page.

info9
    Participant

Hi Rattus,

Tried that, it still didn’t make a difference.

What is strange is this 404 Error message – I’ve attached a screen shot for you- this is what i see when i have a post open, and click on FLAGallery to insert a Gallery.

Neil

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

As I said before “some of your server settings block loading php files from plugin folder, that’s why you see 404 page”
    You can give me FTP access and access to WP admin, so I can try to solve this problem. But I not sure.

info9
    Participant

OK, I have my web hosting company looking into this too. I’ll see what they say first, and then let you know!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum