Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    haris1991
    Participant

Hello, I have an issue with gmedia Gallery. We and my team we have using this plugin for our sites and we loved it. But when it updated in the last version ( few days ago ), we noticed that somehow the buttons ( and the links in settings menu too) in the admin panel wasn’t working. Can you help us solve this error ?

Also we tried to add more images but first the start button doesn’t work and secondly the image thumbs don’t load like they used to before the update. We send you a Screenshot to see what we mean. I believe that the css of the gmedia gallery somehow conflicts with the css of our template. In the settings page ( only the first page of settings can access because the links don’t work ) we check the “Enable Gmedia admin panel Isolation Mode” option but doesn’t solve the issue.

Thanks Haris!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

I can try help you with this, but I need access to your WP Dashboard.

haris1991
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Ok. I’ve fixed the plugin. There was a conflict with your theme.
    Isolation mode isolate only from other plugins, now I’ve added isolation from theme’s scripts and css too.

haris1991
    Participant

Really? thanks a lot…We have also the same theme in one other site, so if i just copy the plugin’s folder i can fix it too??? Or can you sent me how to make the same, in order to save you time and don’t make the same process again ?

Thanks a lot again….haris!

Rattus
    Keymaster

Yes, you can replace plugin with fixed one on your other site. Actually there is only one file changed: ‘/plugins/grand-media/admin/admin.php’, so you can replace only one file. Be sure that you have the same plugin version on both sites.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum