Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fortins
    Participant

Hi, I’m new to WP and Gmedia (insert Doh! lol). I love the demos so put my money where my time was, purchased, and tried to build out a Gallery with multiple modules. I used AlbumView and yup, that all worked and the page display is beautiful – just what I wanted. My dilemma is that when I select an Album it ignores the Album defined slider definition and displays a default grid view. Ugh. Even if it’s not possible to have AlbumView respect each Album’s slider definition if I could change that specific Gallery’s AlbumView global Album slider default to, in my case, RealSlider with my presets and have it respect that would be a real win. I did search the forum for any previous info but didn’t find anything.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

fortins
    Participant

One last newbie request for guidance. For RealSlider how do I hide the image names? I want the slider to just show the images. Several of the other Gmedia sliders provide all sorts of options to enable/disable elements…except for the image name. Thanks for everyone’s patience! :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Requests and Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum