Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    multi1csf
    Participant

Hi,
    i’ve installed the plugin without error message, but when i go to manage gallery and try to add a new gallery nothing happen….apparently, in fact, gallery has been created (as i can see via ftp) in the w-content/flagallery directory…but it’s not visible in the administration pannel (and so it’s impossible to upload images…).

Any ideas?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

The reason could be corrupted database table. Did you try to uninstall plugin and install it again?

AOFSFJTRNWDQ
    Participant

I’m having exactly the same problem. I enter a gallery name, and click the “Add gallery” button. It refreshes the page, but never shows the gallery. I can see that it created the directory. Note: The page ALWAYS says “Grand Flagallery database upgraded” at the top of the page. Is this normal? Other note: We have a multi-site WordPress installation.

Please help. Thanks.

AOFSFJTRNWDQ
    Participant

Oh, by the way, I uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin.

AOFSFJTRNWDQ
    Participant

One last thing: Other posts have mentioned an .htaccess file in wp-content. We don’t have an .htaccess file in the wp-content directory, so that’s not the problem.

Rattus
    Keymaster

If you always see “Grand Flagallery database upgraded” that means that plugin can’t add some columns to database tables due to your server settings.
    The only way to fix this is deactivate plugin and click delete from Plugins page, so database tables for Flagallery will be removed. Then install plugin again. All your images will not be removed from the server, so you could import them again (title and descriptions will be lost).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum