Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Jpocock
    Participant

Hello! I just created my first gallery, but when I try to insert it into my page, the code shows up ([gallery id=2]), but the gallery doesn’t post when published. What am I missing? Thanks!

Rattus
    Keymaster

[gallery id=2] is wrong shortcode. Should be something like [gmedia id=2].
    You can give me temporary access to your WP Dashboard, so I can look closer. Send password in private reply.
    Also post a link to your page.

Jpocock
    Participant

Yes, I’m sorry–I realized that I wrote the wrong shortcode after I posted, but did have the correct one in there. It wasn’t working for two days, but suddenly it’s working now–I didn’t change anything! Maybe it took time to upload? I do have one slideshow that I would like to be password protected so that only select people can see it. Is there a way to do that?

Rattus
    Keymaster

There is a lot of plugins for password protect content in wordpress repo. You can also set Post visibility to Password protected.

Jpocock
    Participant

Thank you for your help!

kinkiepink
    Participant

I am also having the same issue. I can post images from my WP Media Library just fine, and the post shows up as well but there is no gallery (just a blank white box where they should be). Also, when I insert my select GMedia Gallery into my post, it shows as [gmedia id=1] but no gallery is visible in the preview.

Here is the link to my post: https://kinkiepink.com/blog/

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,
    –Ivan

Rattus
    Keymaster

Your theme is loading javascript libraries in wrong way. It loads jQuery 1.4.1 after wordpress already loaded jQuery 1.10.2
    Same with fancybox js. You need to update your theme to load scripts right.

MIreson
    Participant

I just created a new installation and added the gallery but it will not display. I have checked and there are 30 images listed but nothing displays. Any other suggestions?

kkani
    Participant

I am also having the disappearing gallery problem and I am using twenty ten 1.6 so there is a possibility that
    Your theme is loading javascript libraries in wrong way. It loads jQuery 1.4.1 after wordpress already loaded jQuery 1.10.2
    as you said above.
    kkingart.com On;y the Sets area has been set up with gmedia gallery. If you can tell me where to look in wordpress for the loading of the java script libraries, I could probably fix this myself.

kk

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m having same problem with white screen. New to wordpress so please excuse if I’m a bit slow on the uptake. I installed jQuery Updater but it doesn’t seem to have worked. I’m reluctant to start mucking around with the code just yet if it can be avoided. Any advice would be appreciated.

Rattus
    Keymaster

I can’t help without link to your gallery page. Post the link, please.

Rattus
    Keymaster

I can’t help without link to your gallery page (with Gmedia Gallery). Post the link, please.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Doh! Here is the link… http://sat.willgoldtop.com/gallery/gmedia-gallery-test/

This is the shortlink

[gmedia id=9]

Thanks, appreciated.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Authorization Required

Anonymous
    Inactive
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum