Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lisacap
    Participant

I created a temp site lakegroveny.NET and installed the gallery, which worked perfectly. I then purchased the plugin with the website address of lakegroveny.GOV because that was the website address the gallery would be located on.

Now I CAN’T see the gallery on any of the pages, the pictures and galleries I created can be seen on the back end but they are not showing when you view the website online?

I deleted the plugin and reinstalled it and still nothing??????

Lisa

Rattus
    Keymaster

Did you resolve your problem? Post the link to the page with broken gallery, please.

lisacap
    Participant

The problem was resolved I deleted the gallery waited 24 hours for everything to clear and reset within wordpress. Since I moved wordpress and domains I was having this problem .

I then reloaded everything and I was fine the next day.

jmedina
    Participant

Hello,

For some reason the galleries are not showing up anymore. They were there last week and now nothing. They are only visible on mobile devices. I tried deleting everything database files included and reinstalling like “lisacap” did and I still have the same problem. I checked the javascriptscript console on Chrome and I get errors with the flagscroll.js file. I have attached a screen snapshot of the errors that are coming up.

I am also getting a dialog box that states “You are not allowed to be here” when I try to add a gallery to a page by clicking on the “Add Flash Album Gallery” button within the editor. I would greatly appreciate any feed back you can give me.

The URL is http://www.nessahendriksenphotography.com/galleries/maternity/

Regards,

jmedina

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

This can be conflict with some other plugin. You can give me FTP access to your server, so I can try to solve your problem or find the reason of error.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum