Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hunterdaver
    Participant

Hey, I use Gmedia Gallery with module Phantom on my site (ex. http://multibiura.pl/wirtualne-biuro/wirtualne-biuro-poznan/) and I have the problem. On the side I have installed WP Fastest Cache plugin. When it is enabled gallery does not appear. From what I see a piece of JS code responsible for it to display does not appears in code. WP Fastest Cache does not cause problems with other plugins. I’d love to be able to use both at once. Do you have any idea why the gallery does not work?

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’ll look what I can do to resolve conflict with WP Fastest Cache plugin.

Did you tried enable “Raw output for Gmedia Shortcode” in Gmedia Settings -> Other Settings?

hunterdaver
    Participant

Yes I tried this option and problem still occurs. After clearing cache in plugin gallery work for some time, but then the problem occurs again (probably to the time when plugin rebuild the cache).

hunterdaver
    Participant

Any progress with this problem?

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’ve tested Gmedia with WP Fastest Cache (all options enabled) and all is working fine. Did you try “Delete Cache and Minified CSS/JS”?
    If it will not help, then I need access to your WP Dashboard, so I can make some tests on your side.

hunterdaver
    Participant

The problem does not appear immediately after turning plugin. I guess it takes time to build a cache or something. Try visiting several times to the site and wait. If you are so determined to help me I will be very grateful and I can give you accesses. I have to do it by a private message?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Yes, you can post here in private reply or via Contact page.

hunterdaver
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

I’ve cleared cache, so plugin create fresh cache for http://multibiura.pl/wirtualne-biuro/wirtualne-biuro-poznan/
    Now it works fine and I know that cache created, because I’ve swapped last two images and when I logged in I can see the changes but in incognito the cached version works fine and last two images doesn’t swapped. I’ll check your page few days to see if gallery still working, but you can inform me too if there will be something wrong.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum