Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Cindy Bawden
    Participant

Great plug-in! Thanks!
    But after changing some text on the page which has displayed my galleries, the first one on the page stopped working. The other 4 were fine.

http://tblackcar.com/gallery/clients/

I tried changing the module to Photomania and it displayed but without the thumbnails. I then tried adding a new gallery in Minima at the bottom and it worked when I didn’t alter the default settings (though it wouldn’t display with my Minima1 default). I had the same problem with 2 other galleries on different pafes after changing text on the page – these are OK as they were single album galleries so I just put in the shortcode for the album instead. However, after removing the Photomania gallery and the additional Minima gallery at the bottom, the next album (CLIENTS 2015) went blank. I need the Minima gallery for these CLIENT galleries so I can display multiple albums by month…

I have created another page with 2015-2016 in an album but would love to be able to figure out what’s happening and restore my originals!

http://tblackcar.com/gallery/clients-2016/

Rattus
    Keymaster

Ok, try go to Gmedia Modules and update Minima module to the latest version. Let me know if new version fixed the problem.

Cindy Bawden
    Participant

I think I have the latest version, not showing any updates.
    BTW Thanks for the quick response!

Rattus
    Keymaster

Minima should be v2.10

Rattus
    Keymaster

New version of plugin available in WordPress Directory. Update plugin to the latest version 1.8.96

Cindy Bawden
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Can you give me temporary access to your WP Dashboard, so I’ll fix it faster on your side?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Oh, seems like you have some cache plugin installed in your worpdress. Did you try to clear cache of it?

Rattus
    Keymaster

New version of plugin available in WordPress Directory. Update plugin to the latest version 1.8.97.

Cindy Bawden
    Participant

Just got your messages as I was away from the internet – last update worked!!!! Thank you so much for all your help – best plugin support ever! How can I help you? Brilliant!

Cindy Bawden
    Participant

Recreated my problem-child album and it works beautifully – thanks again Rattus
    ps I did have WP Total Cache at one point but it was conflicting with a few other plugins – shame they can’t resolve issues as well as you do!

Rattus
    Keymaster

Would be awesome if you leave a review on WordPress.org: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/grand-media/reviews/

Cindy Bawden
    Participant

Updated my previous 5 star review – @Silverfoot Keep up the great work!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum