Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kosis
    Participant

WP 3.91, Gmedia 1.1.1, Minima module, iPad:

On iPad, when calling up a gallery with multiple albums in the Minima module, the thumbnails for the first (initial) album continue to be displayed above (in addition to) the thumbnails of any subsequent albums that are called; that is, thumbnails for subsequent albums are displayed on-screen below the thumbnails for that first album. The thumbnails for the first album never disappear.

Clicking on images for subsequent albums opens up those albums correctly in the screen, but in thumbnail view one always has the thumbnails for two albums.

Is this correct behavior? Might the thumbnail view be corrected to display only the thumbnails for the selected album instead of the selected album and the initial album? It’s very confusing for visitors.

Thanks.

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’ve checked different sites with my iPad and Minima module works fine.
    It’s could be some javascript conflict on your page. Can’t say more without link to your gallery page.

kosis
    Participant
    Rattus
    Keymaster

You have unclosed font tag in description of image with ID #72.
    Go to Gmedia Library -> Enter Edit Mode in Action menu -> find “The Michaelis Ladies” image (you can use search field) -> fix image description. There should no be any unclosed tags in image description.
    Also you should fix description of images with IDs: #77 (George Washington), #95 (Auguste Böhmer)

kosis
    Participant

Many thanks for the swift response and the trouble you went to to check the page.
    The fix worked perfectly, but I myself would never have realized that was the problem. Thanks also for the tip on using the search field with ID#.

The font tags were “left over” from captions in FlaGallery after I imported the images over to Gmedia. Some, obviously, were not closed. “My bad,” as we say.

Thanks again; I very much appreciate the help and the prompt reply.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum