Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    krcashen
    Participant

The Demo for Afflux Gallery Module has 3 categories displayed in the top panel that allows you to choose BMW 6 Series, Space Art, or Sunlight categories to view. The skin interface description tab says “. Top panel visible only if there are categories in the gallery”. I have tried everything I can think of to assign categories to a gallery, by creating categories, albums and galleries, assigning the Afflux module to the gallery, creating the gallery from the Afflux module panel, etc… but cannot get the top panel displaying the gallery categories to appear.

Are the categories assigned to the module or gallery with the Query Args./Build Query box, or is there another way I am missing? Is the category top panel reserved for premium versions? I may wish to pay for the premium but I need to see how all these features work first.

Any help in how to assign categories to a gallery for the Top panel to appear in Afflux would be greatly appreciated.

krcashen
    Participant

I apologize if I have used the wrong channels or forum to ask my question, could somebody offer advice on what would be the most appropriate way, or channel, to ask my question?

Rattus
    Keymaster

When you create gallery with Afflux module (or similar with tabs/categories) click on Build Query button and choose few Albums.
    Each chosen album will be as tab in the gallery module.

krcashen
    Participant

Bingo! Thank you so much! That was actually so simple I feel foolish for troubling you. I was almost there several times but didn’t do it in the way it needed to work, your input fixed that. Thank you again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Modules’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum