Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sumoke
    Participant

I’ve just purchased the MINIPack
    Photogallerycreator reference number: 205218946549

I tried to install the skin from the “Add new skin” menu and then selected “3D Flatwall” from the “New Photo Skins” section to the right and it loads the page and nothing happens.

I then tried to upload the .zip file of the skin (aswell as manually ftp the skin into the directory) and im getting this warning:

<em>Warning: include_once(/var/users/kwh_20989/morrismetals.co.nz/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/flagallery-skins/minima_jn/minima_jn.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/users/kwh_20989/morrismetals.co.nz/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/flash-album-gallery/admin/skins.php on line 119

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/var/users/kwh_20989/morrismetals.co.nz/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/flagallery-skins/minima_jn/minima_jn.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/users/kwh_20989/morrismetals.co.nz/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/flash-album-gallery/admin/skins.php on line 119</em>
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sumoke
    Participant

Hi there, please ignore this – I have re-installed the plugin and it now works, thank you.

Anychance you could however advise on how to make the Plugin take up more of the content area in on the page, its so small in height.

http://morrismetals.co.nz

Rattus
    Keymaster

Open your theme’s style.css file and edit line 37. Replace:
    img, object, embed { max-width: 100%; height: 65%; }
    with
    img { max-width: 100%; height: 65%; }

remove object and embed

Sumoke
    Participant

Thank you Rattus, that did the trick.

Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum