Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    homeistheuk
    Participant

Hi there
    I’ve installed Gmedia plugin which is fantastic for my exercise videos, but there is a problem when I create a category or tag. Categories are easily created, however, I wanted a search and filter plugin to categorise my videos. For some reason, search and filter pro plugin is not recognising any of my created gmedia categories as created under their taxonomy field. This is making it difficult for me to finish the page and do this simple function which should in hindsight be relatively simple. Please can you elaborate whether this issue is on Gmedia side or search and filter pro side?

Thanks!
    Alice

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Reino
    Participant

I have the same problem with Search & Filter Pro. This is a WordPress plugin: it is an advancement of the WordPress search box, adding taxonomy and post type filters to refine searches. Search & Filter Pro does not recognize gmedia_gallery nor gmedia_tag.
    However it is possible to search the Gmedia Library with Search & Filter Pro by adding this text in your post or page:

[searchandfilter post_types=”post,page,gmedia” fields=”search,post_types” types=”,checkbox”]

Rattus
    Keymaster

Unfortunately Gmedia uses separate database tables for taxonomies, so “Search & Filter” plugin can’t see them.
    In the next plugin version I’ll add “Related Media” for native Worpdress tags and categories archive pages.
    Also you can try to add to post_types: gmedia_album and gmedia_gallery

Patrick
    Participant

I have the same problem. I need the categories Gmedia to be seen in the Plugin: Search & Filter Pro, The Grid. I need to filter some music files on the page.
    Thanks
    Patrick

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum