Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    office2
    Participant

Hi,
    I contacted you via email, but perhaps this is the best way to contact you.

Gmedia Galleries, only works when I am logged in, it does not work when I am logged out of my website. It displays the thumbnails but it does not open up into a larger image.

What am I doing wrong?

regards,

Rattus
    Keymaster

Be sure you have no javascript errors from other plugins (this can be seen in browser console).
    Be sure your theme is not missed function in header.php file and function in footer.php file.
    Post link to your page with gallery, so I can say more.

office2
    Participant

Hi,

thank you for your fast reply,

Here is the link http://landarchs.com/how-baan-san-ngam-takes-its-inspiration-from-nature/

Hope you can figure it out.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Works for me:

office2
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you,

I don’t know what happened it must of been a temporary glitch,

Seems to work fine now,

Regards,

Scott

office2
    Participant

Hi,

It keeps on happening to me, every time I publish a new album, and then log out, the album becomes inactive, please see the screen shot.

Here is the link, http://landarchs.com/etele-square-removes-the-roof-to-create-hungarys-biggest-outdoor-waiting-hall/2/

I really don’t know what fixed it yesterday, but I need to know what is causing this.

Hope you can help.

Regards,

Scott

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Do you use any cache plugins? Usually cache plugins disable cache for logged in users or for admins. But when you logged out page loads early saved page from cache folder and updates it periodically. If you insert gallery in already published page, then you should reset cache for this page (or entire cache) to see changes.

Also I can see that there is javascript error on the page. Gallery will not work if js error appear before start gallery scripts. See screenshot below:

office2
    Participant

I do use a cache plugin, I reset it and it still didn’t make a difference.

But I just kept on playing around with it and eventually it worked, I have no idea why, I wish it was obvious, as playing around with it, is not a solution.

I have no idea about the javascript errors, I’m not a programmer.

I’ll try it again tomorrow and I’ll see if resetting the cache is the problem.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Javascript error is very serious problem and it should be resolved if you want all things that use javascript works properly (like dropdowns, galleries, lightbox, social buttons, etc.)

I’ve found that your site loads jQuery library twice with different versions (1.8.3 and 1.11.2). That gives conflict. I recommend you to contact your developer and fix JS error.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum