Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    marceloppps
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve instaled the Gmedia on my wordpress web site, upload the images and put tags, categories and…nothing!!
    dont show anything, i’ve try everything possible and nothing happens.

can help me?

the site is http://www.doutordasartes.com.br

Rattus
    Keymaster

Your server restricts direct access to php files in plugins directory, so styles.php and scripts.php needed for gallery are not loaded.
    Check if you have .htaccess file in wp-content folder and delete it or rename.
    The reason could be also in root .htaccess file or in server settings, but it needs closer investigation.

Rattus
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rion
    Participant

After successfully creating a playlist and uploading to the library
    then adding the short code to my designated music page I am still having trouble with the gmedia music player
    my page is blank and no music player any help would be great

marceloppps
    Participant

Your server restricts direct access to php files in plugins directory, so styles.php and scripts.php needed for gallery are not loaded.
    Check if you have .htaccess file in wp-content folder and delete it or rename.
    The reason could be also in root .htaccess file or in server settings, but it needs closer investigation.

In what setting I should move to try to make some move the plugin work?
    Thanks in advance!

Rattus
    Keymaster

my page is blank and no music player any help would be great

You didn’t post a link to the page. How can I tell you what is wrong? The possible reason is javascript error by other plugin.

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’m not server settings expert, so I can’t tell you. But first you need to check .htaccess file(s). Then folders permissions and then ask hosting why scripts.php files can’t be loaded.

marceloppps
    Participant

I’m not server settings expert, so I can’t tell you. But first you need to check .htaccess file(s). Then folders permissions and then ask hosting why scripts.php files can’t be loaded.

ok, I’m going to ask the people who hired the server take a look at why that scripts.php not charge.
    For files. Htaccess, I did not find any file with that name or with that extension, then it probably is not related to this.
    Once you have a server response I post here.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum