Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kiwiaudio
    Participant

On my site, http://www.kiwiaudio.com, it appears as though when the gmedia plugin is enabled it breaks the mobile css for the website. Any help is greatly appreciated.

kiwiaudio
    Participant

Appears to be an issues when used together with visual composer. Any help?

kiwiaudio
    Participant

and when used with autoptomize

Rattus
    Keymaster

autoptimize and minify plugins could break gallery’s code. I’ve checked your site and gallery works fine for me (iPhone).

kiwiaudio
    Participant

Yea I was adjusting some settings in autoptimize but I landed back on the original settings. Now it works for mobile no issues. There is a problem on desktop though. With the gallery, sometimes it won’t load but display just the shortcode. Other times it displays correctly, but when you enlarge an image, then click out of the image it will lock the browser scrolling to where you are located. The site is a one page site, so the only way to get to anywhere else on the page is to refresh the browser. Any thoughts?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Because of autoptimize combine all CSS in one file it’s impossible for me to tell which file you can modify to solve this issue.

kiwiaudio
    Participant

I disabled autoptomize so the scripts would go back to normal. Any help is appreciated.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Try edit “/wp-content/themes/spacia-v1.2/css/style.css” file and add to the very end:

html, body {
        height: auto !important;
    }

body {
        overflow: auto !important;
    }

.page-loader {
        width: auto;
        height: auto;
        position: fixed;
        top: 0;
        left: 0;
        right: 0;
        bottom: 0;
    }
    kiwiaudio
    Participant

Thank you. This worked. Much appreciated.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum