Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lore13
    Participant

Hi,
    if you can help: I notice that Gmedia gallery on my website comes on google serp and it is a problem (for example it generate duplicate contents). I would prefer that gmedia would not be in google serp.
    Is it possible?
    is it possible to use the gallery in my post through [gmedia id ] and nothing else?
    I’d like to disable
    GmediaCloud Page
    and
    Gmedia WordPress Post that are automatically created!!
    Many thanks for assistance

Rattus
    Keymaster

GmediaCloud pages are not registered or created in the database this link is accessible for those who knows it.
    You could restrict indexing of some urls or content via robots.txt file: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/6062596?hl=en

lore13
    Participant

Thank-you for confirm this, and, if I can ask:
    is there a way to disable the GmediaCloud Page?
    I’d like to have the gallery in the posts where I decide to put them, without having them in a GmediaCloud Page.
    Can I set this?
    many thanks
    Lorenza

lore13
    Participant

Hi Rattus, I try to better explain the “problem”:
    when I go to build albums, the plug-in automatically creates :

1. GmediaCloud Page
    2. WordPress Post

The problem is: as I’m going to create a Post and put the album inside with shortcode, because I can better edit it…
    I will have 3 duplicate contents , 3 different edit of that gallery which is redundant and not useful .
    I would like to avoid those automatic pubblications, may be I can cancel files anywhere, or stop it with coding?
    Let me know if possible.
    Many thanks,
    Lorenza

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum