Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hugh Mannaty
    Participant

Hi,

I can create Galleries, but I am unable to create Albums (entering a name and clicking the Create Album button does nothing).

I thought a Gallery could have multiple Albums, but I am just guessing, since I cannot find anything about Albums.

Please help, and thanks in advance!

HM

Rattus
    Keymaster

Albums generally used for displaying galleries in widgets or if you want to order galleries in specific way and then add or remove categories without changing shortcode.
    If it is not working then, probably, there is conflict with some other plugin.
    Anyway, to create gallery with categories you don’t need albums… you can insert shortcode with few galleries IDs, like:
    [flagallery gid=3,5,1 w=100% h=500 name=Gallery], where 3,5,1 are galleries IDs in order you need to display them.

Hugh Mannaty
    Participant

Thanks, let me try that. Also, any suggestions what I might look for regarding a conflict? My wife will have issues with the short codes, so albums would be great if possible.

Rattus
    Keymaster

There is Flagallery button on Post Editor panel for easy inserting shortcode.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Installation and Usage’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum