Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    julane
    Participant

Hi! I am new to GMedia and am trying to upload my first few photos. I dragged a couple of them into the upload area–they are about 3MB each, so they’re not too big–and click the upload button. They upload to 100%…and then I get this error message: “id1.jpg: Failed to open input stream” every time. I’ve tried doing them one at a time…same result. What am I missing? Thanks for your help.

Rattus
    Keymaster

I need FTP access to your server, so I can try to solve your problem. Use Contact page or reply here as private reply.

julane
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    julane
    Participant
    lukefraser
    Participant

I’m having the same problem as the original post. Is there a solution to this?

Regards

Luke

Rattus
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, I can’t advise you something without testing plugin on your server. I need access to wp-content folder and probably login to dashboard. I’ll change nothing in core files (only in grand-media folder). If I’ll found solution for your problem this will be helpful for other users too.

julane
    Participant
    Rattus
    Keymaster
    julane
    Participant
    julane
    Participant

Just following up–my ISP guy Carl says he has found and fixed an error with the upload directory configuration. He would like me to pass along his thanks for your assistance. :-) I am now able to upload pictures and have begun the process of figuring out how to create and publish galleries. Thanks again!

julane
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum