Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Vsepuchkom
    Participant

I have one important question. I need such gallery, where any user can add photos. Is it possible with your plagin?
    Thank you for answer

Vsepuchkom
    Participant

Sorry, i want to ask If everybody can add photos to gallery?

Rattus
    Keymaster

I think it is not secure to allow any visitor to upload files.
    It is possible to allow upload for subscriber in Gmedia Gallery, but not for guests.

I’ll think about adding some upload form for frontend in the future.

Vsepuchkom
    Participant

Thank you for answer

Vsepuchkom
    Participant

Please recommend me, how i can make such settings so every subscriber can add photos to gallery

Rattus
    Keymaster

Go to Gmedia Settings page -> Roles/Capabilities Manager tab -> set to Subscriber next fields: “Gmedia Library”, “Upload Media Files”.
    Choose and set other fields to subscriber if you want any of other features be available for Subscriber role.

Vsepuchkom
    Participant

And two more questions:
    1. Is it possible to create one gallery for photos,video and music? And in wich module I can do that?
    2. Is it be possible to remove the inscription “built with GmediaGallery ” after buying PREMIUM?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Phantom module in the latest version of plugin support html5 video (mp4, webm), music (mp3, ogg), pdf files, images. All other types of files just will be downloaded when visitor click the thumbnail.
    RealSlider supports more types of video, but not music.
    I’ve started update modules with new features, like comments and support of other file formats, so be patient and wait for modules update if you need one of premium module.

Rattus
    Keymaster

License key will remove label “built with GmediaGallery” from all current and future premium Gmedia Modules.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum