Tagged: , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Therbis
    Participant

Sadly on almost all gallerys on my site, the images wont show as full size. When you open them as full size they are much smaller and warped. I looked around for a while now but couldnt find a solution :S
    http://therbis.net/portfolio/
    When I go for logo design for example, the first 2 show the actual full size, others not. Im confused ^^
    ~Therbis

Rattus
    Keymaster

Seems like there is no web-optimized images created in the galleries.
    Go to Manage Galleries -> select galleries with checkbox -> in Action dropdown menu select “Create new thumbnails” and click Apply -> in popup set thumbnail size to 400×400 and submit.

After the script recreate thumbnails and web-optimized images, clear the browser cache.

Therbis
    Participant

Tried that, didnt work for me.

Therbis
    Participant

When you go for logos for example there are some that are full resolution and some arent. It just makes no sense >>

Rattus
    Keymaster

Can you give me temporary access to your WP Dashboard? So I can try to solve your problem.

Therbis
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

There is a problem with PNG support in PhotoCluster skin. The fix will be available tomorrow. You can wait or temporary switch to some other skin, for example AlbumsView.

Therbis
    Participant

When a fix comes tomorrow thats cool, thanks for helping!

Alex
    Participant

PhotoCluster 1.5 is ready to use. Go to FlaGallery toolbar -> Skins -> Update Skin to v1.5

Therbis
    Participant

Thanks! Awesome.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘GRAND Flagallery WordPress plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum