Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    susan
    Participant

I am not able to access my WordPress Image gallery from WordPress. It seems that the only way to get images into a Gmedia album is to import them… even though these images exist already in my WordPress uploads

When I tried to do an import from a WordPress directory, it appeared successful at first but the images could not be viewed. This was done by “Add/Import Files > Import > Assign Album to import to > Navigate to the folder to import and then clicking “Import”

jim
    Participant

Does no response to this mean it is not possible? Does that mean it is not possible to add new images to an existing Album?

Rattus
    Keymaster

To import images from WordPress go to Gmedia -> WP Media Library -> select images you want to import -> in Action menu choose Import -> in pop up window select other parameters like albums, tags -> click Import button.

nmonos
    Participant

Hello,
    I try to import as you described, but after in Action menu I choose Import, nothing happen. No pop up window don’t open just a progress circle gyrate without end.
    Can you help me please?

nmonos
    Participant

UPDATE: there was a plugin conflict with “NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce” plugin. When I turned off the import worked without problem. When I enabled the plugin import don’t start.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum