Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pierre.hertzog
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve been using Gmedia for some time, everything was fine. My Site is : http://tendance-talons.com
    Today, I had to disactivate the plugin for maintenance reasons.
    I cannot re-activate it anymore, When i try, I’m getting the following message : “Fatal error: Call to a member function array_diff_key_recursive() on a non-object in /var/www/tendance-talons.com/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/setup.php on line 274”
    The site is not self-hosted. The company which hosts the site investigated the matter just a little bit, according to them the error is not related to server permissions.
    Any idea to solve the problem ?
    Thx in advance !

dunthon
    Participant

some friends of mine traveling the world are using this plugin on there site also. the asked me to look into this issue and i noticed the same. the plugin is currently deactivated and it cant be reactivated. i am getting the same error as called upon in the main post. (error started today.

The version used of the plugin is 1.7.7. in the details it gives a warning message that it is not tested with the current wordpress version: WordPress 4.3.1
    i asume theres something going wrong after the update? on one of my own sites iam stil running plugin version 1.7.6 wich is not given any problems on the same wordpress version.

i was comming here looking for an answer but as this question has not received an answer yet, iam telling my storing giving some more info on the versions used (at least in this case)

Thanks for solving!

pierre.hertzog
    Participant

Thanks for your comment. I am running version 1.7.7 of the plugin indeed, but the problem of reactivation occured with version 4.3.0 of WordPress.

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’ve just tried update Gmedia on 5 wordpress sites and no any errors on different WP versions (v3.8, v4.2.5, v4.3.0, v4.3.1).
    Could some one give me FTP access to server, so I can try to figure what happens on your side? Use Contact page to send credentials.

pierre.hertzog
    Participant

Hi Rattus, Thanks. I just sent you the credentials using the contact form.
    Looking forward to your help :)

Rattus
    Keymaster

@pierre.hertzog: Fixed on your site and also updated plugin to v1.7.8.
    For those who have similar problems update to latest version 1.7.8

dunthon
    Participant

i have upgraded to 1.7.8 and i could reactivate. thanks for fixing this so quick :D

pierre.hertzog
    Participant

@Rattus Thanks a thousand times for fixing this thing. Everything’s working fine :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Installation’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum