Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sigridwe
    Participant

Is it possible to insert just one picture from the library? – What do i write?
    (i can only insert galleries by writing f.eks.: [gmedia id=11], the button with gmedia in the top where i am creating sites and post does not insert anything :( – i can click on the button, choose the gallery (or picture in the library) and click “insert into post”, but nothing appears… :( )

Rattus
    Keymaster

If insert Gmedia button doesn’t work then it’s could be plugins conflict. Try temporary disable other plugins one by one to find which one is in conflict.
    I can try to solve this problem if you give me temporary access to your WordPress admin.

sigridwe
    Participant

Another question, if it is allright – Is it possible to edit the thumb chosen? I have made a gallery, but of some of the pictures the thumb is not as i want it … http://www.sigridsverden.dk/hunde/aika/galleri/ – especially picture number 6 (Sheila og Aika) – i dont understand why the thumb is chosen there, the first picture i would also prefer a the thumb a bit different.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Your theme overrides img CSS for gallery. Below is CSS code you can add to your theme’s style.css OR you can edit gallery -> Advanced Settings tab -> paste code to CSS textarea -> Save (do it for each Phantom gallery)

.gmPhantom_Thumb img.landscape { height: 100% !important; }

sigridwe
    Participant

That did the trick – just one more question, if it is ok. – When I click on the single pictures is it possible to change the full size view, i would like to just see the full size in front of the blackened website (like in the galleries)? now i can make it do nothing or open the full size in a new page…
    Im really grateful for the help!! :)

Rattus
    Keymaster

It is possible if your theme have built in lightbox or if you use some lightbox plugin.
    Some lightbox plugins require special class for links with images. You can easily add link class by editing image in Visual editor (click on image, then on pencil -> in popup choose Advanced Options and add Link CSS Class) or add “class” parameter to < a > tag in HTML editor.

sigridwe
    Participant

Thanks very much, i’ll try to figure something out. – Thanks for a great gallery.

Rattus
    Keymaster

If it’s not hard to you, please, rate my plugin: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/grand-media
    It is very important for me. Thanks.

sigridwe
    Participant

you are welcome :) Thanks again for a great plugin and help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum