Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mama.meme
    Participant

Hello there,

I am having troubles with your plugin. I am trying to install the realslider module but when I try to install it the install window is to the side (first image) and if I try to create a gallery/album by pressing the “create gallery” button I also do not have a full window. (see second image). I can’t move the window, nor can I scroll sideways in it. If you could let me know what to do that would be great, otherwise I won’t be able to use the plugin (obvs).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

It’s because of some other plugin prints their CSS and JS on Gmedia admin pages (actually on all admin pages and it is wrong). CSS from other plugin overwrite CSS of Gmedia, that’s why Gmedia popups not on the right place.

Try go to Gmedia Settings page -> Other Settings tab -> check “Enable Gmedia admin panel Isolation Mode” checkbox and Save settings.

If it will not help then temporary disable other plugins one by one to find which one is in conflict.

mama.meme
    Participant

cool. thanks that worked, however, now I’ve run into a problem where it’s giving me the following error message:
    “Unable to create directory /home/ogbugshirt/www/bugshirt.com/wp-content/grand-media/module/. Is its parent directory writable by the server?”
    when I try to install the realslider zip file. i’m not a designer or a programmer. I’m just trying to help get some albums on to my parent’s website which i thought would be really straightforward, but it’s not seeming that way. I’m just wondering how I can get this module installed for the plugin? thanks.
    attached is the screen shot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

As you can see from the error message the problem is in writing permission on your server. Plugin can’t create directory and put module in it. You should fix permission problem on your server or install module manually via FTP.
    To install module manually just unzip module ZIP file and put module’s folder to “/wp-content/grand-media/module/” directory.
    Did you already tried upload files to Gmedia Library? If you have problem with write permission, uploading files could be the problem too.

Tylerstattin
    Participant

i purchased this product 36 hours ago and have not recieved API key yet

does it usually take that long?

Rattus
    Keymaster

@tylerstattin: I’m very sorry you are not received your license key. Did you check in spam folder?
    I’ll check maybe there is some problem with hotmail on our side. I’ve already sent license key to your email again and in reply to your mail today. If you have any other problems with plugin, please feel free to ask about support.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Installation’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum