Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jama251
    Participant

I have a wordpress network of six sites. Last night I tried to upload a video. The video uploaded according to the upload dialogues but on looking in the library the video was not present. I tried several times and with different video files but no success. I then uploaded an image and that went straight into the library. I have an archive of videos already in the library and successfully uploaded onto the network. I then tried different sites on the network and none of them would register the video in the library after showing in the upload box that it had been uploaded. I then went to another wordpress site, not on the network but on the same server, I uploaded the same video file and it successfully went into the library. I am at a loss as to where to go with this now and any pointers would be gratefully received.

[Video: MP4 244MB 29fps 1280×720 frame size.]

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

I think the problem may be the main blog’s site upload space quota for the network. It’s 50MB – the network default.

jama251
    Participant

Thanks Rattus. Actually, I have set the network default in the network settings at a high enough level to accept my videos. I have an archive of videos larger than 50MB already on the network. I did have the problem in the past and worked out that settings issue. I am attaching a screenshot showing one of this archive. This is why I am at a loss because when I previously had the issue of video upload size a message appeared saying “File exceeds limits” but now, as in the screenshots of my orginal message, I am seeing “Upload completed”.

I have considered the issue of this being a server issue at my end but my other sites which are stand alone on the same server are loading the video no problem. So this seems like something specific to the network. If you have any insight I would be very grateful.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jama251
    Participant

Rattus,
    That’s 7 days ago I posted this response. Any answer now would be welcome.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Well, I need access to your server and in WP Dashboard, so I could test on your side and try to solve this problem.

jama251
    Participant

Access to the server using C-panel ok? If so how do you want me to supply the access codes please?

Rattus
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum