Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    jaimech
    Participant

I currently have a gallery that will eventually link to another page/gallery.

When I have entered a link to the next page, it opens the link in a new tab, I would like to keep it open in the same tab.

I know that the code is “tagert”_self or window.open but I can find where to apply this or even if there is another way around it.

Any help would be great, thanks

Rattus
    Keymaster

Be sure you have latest version of all modules: go to Manage Galleries.. page -> Available Modules tab -> update modules if any.
    If you use Phantom module, then edit init.php file ( /wp-content/grand-media/module/phantom/init.php ) on line 106 find:
    'linkTarget': '' and change to 'linkTarget': '_self'

jaimech
    Participant

Thanks Rattus, its a brilliant module you’ve created and would love to make this work with my site

I’ve made sure the module is up to date located the linkTarget in the init.php file.

I’ve changed it and uploaded back to the same location, however when I reload the page again, the gallery disappears, do you know why this might be?

Rattus
    Keymaster

probably, you did something wrong or there is javascript error on the page. I need to see gallery page, so I can tell more.

cashforever2000
    Participant

Where can I find the file? I need to make the same change. Thanks!

cashforever2000
    Participant

Oh yea I am using the Phantom module.

Rattus
    Keymaster

using FTP client open this file from your server: /wp-content/grand-media/module/phantom/init.php
    and edit as described above.

jaimech
    Participant

Cashforever2000, if you manage to get this to work can I see it, I’ve had to change the module as the client was wanting something live quickly.

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’ve attached modified init.php file (unzip it first). Replace init.php file in phantom module and links will open in same tab.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    cashforever2000
    Participant

I can;t find where to get into the phantom module to edit it.

Thanks

Rattus
    Keymaster

Do you have access to your server files? The path to Phantom module is “//wp-content/grand-media/module/phantom/” (relative to your website root folder)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum