Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jcmlny
    Participant

Hi, I just bought the premium version and well, and I am using AlbumsList Masonry module, I dont what happen but the gallery work extremely slow loading the photos on the Albums covers and loading everything still so slow, I have Godaddy ultimate hosting but I also tried on my own hosting using wampdeveloper pro and still … :( if you check the demo here https://mypgc.co/portfolio-item/albumslist_masonry/ everything is super smooth and supper fast, can you help me with that? right know this is not working ok and to me is useless like that :( Thanks

jcmlny
    Participant

Ok so I just notice that installing Gallery-Flagallery Photo Portfolio everything works SUPER fast and smooth :), but as son as I change to Gmedia Photo Gallery everything goes horrible super sloow :( … please help I dont mind using your other pluging istead Gallery-Flagallery Photo Portfolio but i AM SO CONUSING NOW :(

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jcmlny
    Participant

No sorry, still extremely slow, as soon as I delete the cache from the browser it goes slow again, not good :(

Rattus
    Keymaster

Some of Gmedia Gallery modules are loading images via AJAX after the page loaded, so first you see the loading indicator and after the requested images are loaded gallery shows up.

In the Flagallery plugin all images are loaded with the page, so the gallery can be showed a bit faster.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum