Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bostonrock
    Participant

When I go to great a gallery in the modules section I no longer have the form to fill out I just have this

Last edited: —

I’m frustrated and I’m not impressed with this application. I’ve searched for an answer to this issue and found myself running around in circles. I had to sign up to this forum just to bitch about how difficult this issue is to solve.

most likely by the time someone answers this post I’ll be using another another product

Rattus
    Keymaster

It’s a pity you doesn’t like my plugin. I do my best to make good free plugin. I’m sure there are a lot of other free plugins you can try in wordpress repository.
    If you need help with plugin just ask. Give me temporary access to your WP Dashboard and I’ll be glad to solve your problems with my plugin.

bostonrock
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

WPMobile Apps plugin which you have installed on your website loads own javascript on all admin pages which hides all html elements with class ‘.tab-content’. GmediaGallery have few pages with using this class for tabs.
    I’ve edited GmediaGallery plugin and renamed ‘.tab-content’ class to ‘.gm-tab-content’, so now WPMobile Apps plugin should not conflict with GmediaGallery plugin. I’ll also add this changes to next plugin’s update, so problem will not appear after update.
    Note, before creating gallery you should assign at least one term (album, tag, filter or category) to images. Or you can create quick gallery from selected images right from Gmedia Library (Action menu).

bostonrock
    Participant

Thank you very much.

Sorry for my impatience I’ve just been working on a ton of things and I just don’t have time to research how to fix a deeply bedded issue.

Bill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Modules’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum