Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    joe1
    Participant

I am running 4.25 FLAG, WordPress 3.92 and Replete 2.0.1 theme. Default Player is loaded as widget on home page, no other skin options available except compact player. We have a playlist of 5 songs loaded in playlist, set to auto play.

Problem: Home page url: stvictordiaries.com – when player loads on this page, (see image upload) the list is expanded vertically, and will NOT reset even if page is refreshed. If I navigate to the exact same page using this url: http://www.stvictordiaries.com/st-victor-diaries-home/ – the player works perfectly.

Not sure what the issue is. I turned off all plugins and problem resolved. I have re-activated all the same plugins and now it is intermittent.

Help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

I can’t see any problems on your home page url. Did you resolve your problem?

joe1
    Participant

Many Thanks for the quick response. The page looked so bad I had to go live with the compact player which works fine. We rebooted Apache on the server last night because it was taking so long for site updates to refresh., and now it appears the problem is only intermittent on desktops, however it appears I am still having same issues on mobile devices. – I reinstated the “default” player so you can see the issue live. – thanks

Rattus
    Keymaster

Music player based on adobe flash and mobile devices not support flash, so it shows just list of songs titles with html5 players. This is not a bug, just mobile devices do not support flash.
    If desktop browser have no installed flash player or if it disabled you’ll see the same as on mobile device (like on screenshot you’ve post above)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum