Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    well.well.wk
    Participant

Hello! I am trying to use this module in a portfolio to allow people to browse and download sound effects that I have created. I am a brand newcomer to this plugin and to WordPress too. I love the way the plugin looks and so on, but I would like to alter two things, and don’t know how to go about it.

1-I would like to disable the auto play entirely. I have found the setting for the auto play that would start the playlist when the page loads…but I would also like to disable this function between tracks. In other words, I want each file in the playlist to only play when it is selected, and to play just that track and then stop…no auto-play, no auto “advance”.

2-The length of each track is an important thing when someone is browsing sound effects. Currently, the track time will only display after the track is played. Is there a way to have all the track times display as soon as the module loads?

There may not be a way to do this, and I will need to find a different player, but I sure like much about this particular plug-in. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You,
    Wayne

eric.prados
    Participant

The same for me, i was thinking this one would be the one, but it’s seems not to do all we want. Do you find another way ? i wanted to make a automatic playlist from tag, or categorie , it’s seem to be difficult to find the good extention in wordpress.
    Thank’s
    Eric

mormar01
    Participant

Problem– Music Player plays great on desk top, iphones, ipads just fine but not on android phones.
    is there a solution to my problem.? Please help. thanx Andy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum