Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    digitalthink
    Participant

HI I am having an issue with my gallery not loading on the original opening of the page containing the gallery. Once I refresh the page the gallery shows up and works perfectly. Any suggestions?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Be sure you have no any javascript errors on the page. Try clear your browser cache.
    Post the link to your gallery page, so I can say more.

digitalthink
    Participant

I am not sure how to check for Javascript errors on the page. I’ve cleared cache and it made no difference. Here is the link to the gallery.
    http://www.familyfirsttattoos.com/colour/

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’ve checked your link on different browsers and all browsers loaded thumbnails without refreshing (no javascript errors). Maybe you have slow internet connection?

digitalthink
    Participant

hmmm ok I’ve tried on safari, firefox, and Dolphin mobile and none of them load. I’ve tried creating another gallery to see if that would work as well but no luck. Any guesses?

digitalthink
    Participant

The page itself loads quickly, just no thumbnails. Then when I refresh the thumbnails show up instantly.

digitalthink
    Participant

OK I’ve just tried the direct link that I just posted and it loads perfectly!? It only has issues loading the thumbnails when the page is selected from the web page menu.

Rattus
    Keymaster

I can’t explain it. I’ve checked on Windows with Chrome, FF, IE 10, Safari and all works fine. Here is attached screenshot from my iPad.

Rattus
    Keymaster

I got it. your website loads page content via AJAX (without reloading full page), that’s why gallery not showing.
    Gallery script start after “document ready” event. In your case this is gallery with ID2:

jQuery(document).ready(function(){
    	jQuery('#gmPhantom_ID2').gmPhantom();
    });

Your theme loads content with AJAX (when click on menu) and above code not runs, so gallery not showing up.

digitalthink
    Participant

ok is there any easy solution to this??

Rattus
    Keymaster

I need FTP access to your server, so I can try to solve this problem.

digitalthink
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    digitalthink
    Participant

You’re awesome! Thank you so much!

Alexxjj
    Participant

Hi, I have the same problem of digitalthink.
    Can you help me?
    Unfortunately I can’t give you ftp access because I’m currently working in local

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum