Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    anselmomartinoli
    Participant

Hi, I need to reload the page in order to see the gallery on androids, but the GRAND Flagallery works perfectly on my desktop. Actually the problem is when I active a plugin called wiziapp. Wiziapp is wordpress plugin to create a native iphone and android app. Once installed I can see the gallery on iOS devices but not on the androids where I need to force the reload page function (with javascript). Maybe the problem is that wiziapp plugin use AJAX and the page is not fully loaded? Can you please help me to solve this problem?
    Thanks
    Anselmo

ps: if you want to test the error please visit http://www.vivaglisposiweb.com/app from an android, then click on “latest” and then the very first post that appear on top

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’m working to fix this in next plugin version.

anselmomartinoli
    Participant

Thank you Rattus, do you have any date about the next release of your plugin? Do you mean weeks or months?
    Anyway thank you very very much.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Update to new version 4.15. Clear browser cache and check if working. Post result on success or failure, please

anselmomartinoli
    Participant

Hi Rattus, thank you for your fast reply. I have tested the 4.15. version. On androids the gallery shows all the pics in an horizontal sequence, just one pic under the other.
    Once you have clicked the photo is enlarged and you can scroll to see them all after that there is no way to cancel it from the screen as the background where the pics appears is transparent and no “x” or “close” can be found on the screen. So all the enlarged pictures remain in the foreground on the screen even if you go back and visit other pages. Thank you once again
    Anselmo

ps: if you want to test the error please visit http://www.vivaglisposiweb.com/app from an android, then click on “latest” and then choose a post

anselmomartinoli
    Participant

Hi Rattus It seems to work now. I have canceled the cache on my device and it works as it should be………. Thank you
    Anselmo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum