Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    info2
    Participant

Hi there,

after updating the Gmedia Gallery, none of the existing image-galleries is displayed anymore. I’ve already tried to capture the gallery-id within [ raw] & [ noformat] but that doesn’t seem to work. I’m in a bit of a hurry, because there’s a deadline on the way. I can send you the URL en wp-admin logins, so you can check. Should I use your contact-form or do you have an emailadres where which I can use?

Best Regards,

Sander

Rattus
    Keymaster

You can post credentials here in private reply or via Contact page.

info2
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Phantom module was broken or not installed. I’ve install it via Manage Modules page and now galleries works fine.

info2
    Participant

Thanks for making it work again!

anthony
    Participant

I have somewhat of the same issue

I installed phantom… It works on a bluehost server but on a hostgator not working…

anthony
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

@anthony:
    It works for me on both websites. Try clear browser cache.

me
    Participant

I had this problem for my galleries (both on website and in preview box), and there were three causes:

– SWF-based galleries needed a browser cache clear (e.g. Slider)
    – If there is an error in an early call to jQuery(document).ready(), later calls will not be executed. No previews were being shown because of a bug in my theme causing it to abort before executing the Gmedia code.
    – The photobox module v0.5 has a bug related to unmigrated settings (I assume). In the rendered HTML:

jQuery(document).ready(function(){
    var data = null;
    data.content = [

This causes an error (cannot set a property on null), and because of the second point above any gallery displayed after this one would also not display.

This appears to be caused by the following lines:
    $settings = array_merge($settings, ...)
    var data = <?php echo json_encode($settings); ?>;

To fix, set any setting in the photobox settings and save (it can be unset later) – this recreates the settings object internally.

Rattus
    Keymaster

@me:
    Also to fix your problem with theme you can change
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){
    to
    jQuery(function(){

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum