Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jlstaples
    Participant

I updated the plugin today and now nothing is showing on my site. I deactivated the plugin and reactivated it as I’ve seen this happen before. This time it’s not coming back up. My version of WP was outdated too so I updated that as well and still no photos are showing up.
    http://www.powerliftdoors.com/main/photos/

Rattus
    Keymaster

Go to Gmedia Modules page and update PhotoBox module to latest version.

jlstaples
    Participant

Got it. Working now. Thanks!!

Peter
    Participant

I have the same problem, I did also uodate all the Modules, but I lost all content! What can I do to get it all back?
    Thanks for an answer,

http://denozem.com/kinderen/
    Thanks for your reaction!
    Regards Peter Putters

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

@Peter: Do you still need help? Seems like you already solve your problem.

PeterDost
    Participant

Hi, this is Peter. Still have the problem even after updating the modules. I use this plugin on several sites, took a backup and moved back to the previous version. After activating the new version I get a 500 and the site is no more accessable. Do you have a clue? Ah, running on an IIS.
    Thank you very much in advance
    Peter

Peter
    Participant

Well I found something else: I removed a SEO plug in, then it was solved! After that I installed a regular Yoast SEO plug in and did not have the problem any more. Good luck! regards Peter

PeterDost
    Participant

This is the other Peter (sorry), can confirm. On one of my sites there is no “SEO Ultimate”, the update runs through without problems.
    Peter

Peter
    Participant

This is Peter again (No Peter Drost): I sid have twce the same problem. After removing the PlugIn SEO (I am afraid I did not look fotr the name) the problem was solved. And of course also I did update the Modules. For the rest I am very happy with the GMedia Plug In! Regards Peter Putters

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum