Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    constantinos.n
    Participant

Hello,

In the gallery common settings everything is set to auto. Instead of seeing the gallery in multiple columns I see it in 1 only!

These galleries are inside a dropdown, not sure if it matters. Other phantom galleries not in a dropdown have never caused me any problems.

I noticed that if you right click on the page and View Page Source the thumbnails will move to their place. Also, if I am logged in (admin), there is no problem.

Also the first gallery (Group 1) doesnt show up.

I tried disabling Cache (W3TC) and CDN but nothing!

URL: http://www.gnicolaou.com/products/artificial-stone-quartz/

constantinos.n
    Participant

You have to scroll down at the end of the page to find the galleries!

Rattus
    Keymaster

Ok, I’ve fixed one parameter. Try go to Modules page and update Phantom to latest version (v2.5). Clear browser cache before testing.
    If nothing changed increase “Delay for Thumbnail Positioning” in gallery settings -> Advanced tab. Save changes and try again.

constantinos.n
    Participant

Hello,

The fixed parameter did nothing. But changing the MS worked. I had to set all 6 galleries to 400ms.

Can you check it also pls?

Thanks for your help.

Rattus
    Keymaster

This depends on theme. In most cases it will work with delay set to 0. I’ve added this parameter to settings in latest version and set it by default to 10.
    Because of you put galleries in hidden area it requires to set more delay in your case.
    I’ve checked your site and seems it works fine now.

Mainza
    Participant

Hello,
    I am still facing this challenge after updating to wordpress 4.7. I have tried the above solutions but still displaying one column. I am using the Sydney them.
    What could be the problem?

http://www.kasama.club/pics/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Modules’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum