Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    julescresp
    Participant

Hi Rattus, the phantom modul Gmedia Gallery is really nice thank you (but also your flagallery) I just have a problem I can’t fix : on the lightbox appear two horizontal lines with the name of the picture on each image (on Safari but also Firefox). Could you tell me how to suppress them ? Are they a kind of backlink label ? If yes, where shall I buy a license key ? (I didnt’ find any for the phantom module)

Here is a link with one page http://www.adluminem.com/?page_id=1195

Furthermore, the lightbox does not seem to be resizable on other devices (especially on Ipad). Is the lightbox responsive ? If no, is there a short code to make it responsive ?

Thank you very much for your answers
    Julescresp

Rattus
    Keymaster

Your theme’s css override module’s css. I’ll fix this in next module version.
    For now you can add code below to module’s Custom CSS field on Advanced Settings tab:

.gmPhantom_CaptionTitle .title { margin: 0; background: none; }
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Also on touch devices lightbox should looks different from desktop browsers.
    * move image to top edge for share
    * move image to bottom edge for closing lightbox
    * swipe left or right for next or previous image
    * tap on image to show / hide caption
    * ability to scale image with two fingers

julescresp
    Participant

Thank you Rattus, it works perfectly now.
    Concerning the lightbox aspects on smaller devices, I understand that the lightbox is not responsive
    At last, I would like the gallery to be upper situated (the grid is situated at the bottom of the page)

http://www.adluminem.com/?page_id=1195

Could you tell me how to fix that ?
    Thank you in advance,
    Julescresp

Rattus
    Keymaster

It is fully responsive. Phantom Lightbox can fit any window size (even when you resize browser window) and it also perfectly fits to screen of touch devices.
    I don’t understand “the grid is situated at the bottom of the page”?
    If you want to remove the gap between menu and gallery, then you can add this code to Custom CSS field:

#gmPhantom_ID1 { margin-top: -55px; }
    julescresp
    Participant

Thank you for your answer Rattus,
    You’re right, it fits perfectly on my Iphone but the lightbox does not seem to be centered on Ipad.
    Regarding the gap between menu and gallery, I unfortunately don’t know where to add this code in the Custom CSS field.
    If you have two more minutes to tell me where, it would be great,
    Thank you in advance,
    Julescresp

Rattus
    Keymaster

Go to Gmedia Manage Galleries… -> find created gallery with ID=1 and click Edit icon in last column -> open Advanced Settings Tab -> insert css code and Save
    Note: there is new version of Phantom Module available. To update modules go to Manage Galleries… page -> Available Modules tab and click module’s update button.

julescresp
    Participant

Fantastic !
    Thanks rattus !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum