Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Migrate Production
    Participant

I am trying to change the font style of the title overlays in the Phantom module. The correct font style is showing but not the size. Can someone tell me how to make this work? This is what I have now…

.gmPhantom_title {font-family: \”Palatino Linotype\”, \”Book Antiqua\”, Palatino, serif; font-size: 40px; line-height: 45px; color: #ffffff;}

.gmPhantom_ThumbLabel {font-family: \”Palatino Linotype\”, \”Book Antiqua\”, Palatino, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; color: #ffffff;}

.gmPhantom_ThumbLabel_title {font-family: \”Palatino Linotype\”, \”Book Antiqua\”, Palatino, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; color: #ffffff;}

http://www.elainecraig.com/webdesign/our-work/

Rattus
    Keymaster

Just add !important to properties which are not overwritten. Also Custom CSS will not work for the lightbox. You should add code below to your theme’s Stylesheet (style.css) file. You can do it on Appearance -> Editor page.

.gmPhantom_title {font-family: "Palatino Linotype", "Book Antiqua", Palatino, serif; font-size: 40px !important; line-height: 45px !important; color: #ffffff;}

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum