Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    notesandtutors
    Participant

Everything works perfectly except I can’t get the title of the thumbnails to show. The tooltip and label option both won’t work. Anyone know how to fix this?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Is it works for you on demo page? https://codeasily.com/portfolio-item/gmedia-phantom/
    Post link to your gallery page, maybe it’s CSS conflict.

notesandtutors
    Participant

No, I don’t see any titles on the demo page. This is my website: https://www.notesandtutors.com. the gallery is in the middle of the page so you’ll have to scroll down.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Which browser do you use? I’ve checked your website with Chrome, FireFox, Safari and image titles appears on mouse over as it should.

notesandtutors
    Participant

I use chrome, but I’ll try to clear my cashe to see what happens.

notesandtutors
    Participant

I checked chrome on my windows 7 computer and it works; however, on my other laptop that runs on windows 10 it doesn’t. I’m not sure if this has anything to do with the title not showing. The thumbnail title works on everything except for my laptop that runs on windows 10.

rosem.griffith
    Participant

Isn’t there a way to customize the # of columns in Phantom? And isn’t there a way to have the titles/captions/descriptions always appear on the photo? Do they only show on mouse over?
    I am currently test running your product to determine if it will work for my blog, in which case I’m happy to purchase it.

Rattus
    Keymaster

@rosem.griffith:

Go to edit Phantom gallery and on Common Settings set Thumbnails Columns to what you need. Also you should set Max-Height parameter. Without Height columns will not work. You can set it to some large number, if you do not want scrollbar on thumbnails section.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum