Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    enf
    Participant

hello!

thank you fr great plugin!
    I have a question – in the Phantom gallery lightbox there is the share button – is it possible to make it open by default all the buttons (so all the social is visible by default)?
    And other issue – it DOESNT show on the mobile devices…! (I checked also your demo page of Phantom gallery – in lightbox shown only buttons of comments, favourite and views…..)

thank you!

Rattus
    Keymaster

There is no option to make share buttons visible all time.
    On mobile devices all browsers have it’s own share to social menu, so there is no reason to eat screen space with buttons which have duplicate functionality of mobile browsers.

enf
    Participant

Thank you!

so the buttons are hidden for mobile? can I “open” them with css?..

and the other issue – how to prevent the galleries create their strange permalinks – such as /#!
    Is it possible that every gallery has just simple path like websitename.com/gallery/galleryname ?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Disable Deep Links option to prevent /#!

enf
    Participant

thank you!
    How to make the share button visible on mobile? other gallery type (mosaic) has this option – it shows all social buttons on mobile

Rattus
    Keymaster

All modules are different and was developed in different time, so has different functionality )).

Try this code in Custom CSS for Phantom module:

.flagallery-phantom .mfp-buttons-bar .mfp-button.mfp-share {
       display: inline-block !important;
    }
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum